About Containerized RO System
We supply any type of water treatment plant in a containerized version, from desalination plants to emergency response units. We design ready-to-use containerized desalination plants that can produce up to 1000m3/day of drinking water from different sources and with varying salinities.
The core process of desalination is reverse osmosis where semi-permeable membranes are used.
Advantages of Containerized RO System
Containerized plants have many advantages over built-in plant room installations:
1. Plug and play unit
2. Quick installation
3. Limited civil work (only container foundation)
4. Small footprint
5. Easy transportation
6. Mobile: useful for construction sites
7. Turnkey delivery: piping, cables, air conditioning
8. Containerized RO system not only includes the supply of a container, but also includes the complete installation of the plant:
9. Connected piping between equipment pumps, vessels, skids, tanks
10. Cabling and wiring of pumps and instrumentation inside the container to main control cabinet.
We can deliver our systems in 20 or 40 ft containers. Containerization includes all pipings and fittings connected, all cables and wires connected to instrument and control cabinet. This is a plug-and-play unit supply.
The container will be mounted with one side door, one inlet/outlet (terminal point), one roof hatch, one side door and floor drainage. A sun roof can be offered on request to limit the inside temperature in the container if extreme conditions have to be considered.
The design of the containerized RO system is always custom made and is subject to modifications depending on the water quality.
Reverse Osmosis units often require pre-treatment for the following parameters:
• Suspended solids
• TOC, COD/BOD, hydrocarbons
• Iron and manganese
Shijiazhuang Liquatech Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. provides all kinds of pre-treatment required before your RO, according to your water analysis and process requirements.
Plant Size / Standard Container
Depending on the plant size, containerized plants in 20 or 40 ft container(s) are available.